Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana is seeking an emerging leader to fill the Chair of Social Programming volunteer position for YLNI. This individual would connect existing YLNI events with a dedicated Social Events committee to allow other YLNI Chairs more time for impactful programming and also create a more coordinated, consistent YLNI event experience and branding.
- Strong time management, project management, and organizational skills
- High communication as this role will connect multiple committees/pieces of YLNI
- Thrives in a team environment
- Event planning experience highly preferred
- Flexible work schedule preferred
- Creative Social event ideas welcome!
- Recruit and lead committee Chairs and members to achieve desired results, specifically for the following initiatives:
- YLNI Social Events Committee
- YLNI Just Coffee
- YLNI Hot Spots
- Living Fort Wayne Concert Series
- Coordinate and plan YLNI events and communicate event needs between YLNI committees and Social Events committee, including but not limited to event logistics, venue, food, etc.
- Attend YLNI Social meetings and YLNI events
- NOTE: This individual wouldn’t have to attend ALL YLNI events, but representation from Social Chair, Social Committee members, and/or VP of Social at events is necessary in some cases and preferred in others.
- Communicate committee updates and needs to Vice President of Social Programming
YLNI’s mission is to attract, develop and retain emerging leaders through community, professional and social engagement.
Contact Britny Berndt, Vice President of Social Programming, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260.466.1448 to grab coffee and see if this could be the right fit for you. We would like to fill the position by October 2018.