YLNI has named 16 emerging leaders to its board of directors starting July 1. The board of directors, which meets monthly, is the governing body of YLNI that guides the organization to fulfill its goals. This year’s board features five members appointed to their first two-year terms. New board members are listed in BLUE.
Justin Hayes will serve as YLNI's new president. Hayes succeeds Savannah Robinson, who served as president since 2018 and was term-limited.
- Justin Hayes, President, Lake City Bank
- Chris Polhamus, Vice President, JH Specialty Inc.
- Meg Saxman, Secretary, Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
- Kyler Mills, Treasurer, Baden Gage & Schroeder LLC
- Brandon Noll, Director at Large, Executive Committee, Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- Ian Broad-White, Vice President, Leadership Development, Parkview Behavioral Health Institute
- David Curry, Vice President, Fund Development, Lake City Bank
- Rachel Batdorff, Vice President, Membership, Franklin Electric
- Chelsea Wolpert, Vice President, Community Impact, Flint & Walling
- Giang Petroviak, Vice President, Social Programming, Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Sierra Grayson, Vice President, Communications, WebMechanix
- Beth Johnson, Director at Large, Fund Development, USI Consultants, Inc.
- Eri Means, Director at Large, Communications, JH Specialty
- Kristin Conley, Director at Large, Leadership Development, Indiana Tech
- John Hudson, Director at Large, Community Impact, Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Andrew Ginter, Director at Large, Technology, Intellectual Technology, Inc.
Additional highlights and photos of our new board will be coming soon. Get connected with our board at email@example.com.