The Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana (YLNI) Leadership Institute welcomed its newest class of emerging leaders on March 3. Now in its 16th year, YLNI’s Leadership Institute connects young professionals with their peers and their community as they advance in their career skills.
Through hands-on instruction, small group activities, personal reflection, and sharing, participants develop skills needed to help them grow in their careers and community. Topics range from personality recognition and communication effectiveness to board stewardship and diversity in the workplace.
These emerging leaders from across northeast Indiana will complete the six session course over the next four months at a variety of sites in Fort Wayne. A graduation ceremony will be held at 5:30 pm on May 27 at a to be determined location.
Below is a list of this year's participants.
- Alexis Thomas, Fort Wayne-Allen County Airport Authority
- Andrew Ginter, Intellectual Technology Inc.
- Ashley Nicoletti, Indiana Tech
- Brandon Roberts, Lincoln Financial
- Danielle Parr, YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne (Jackson R Lehman)
- Demetria Pettie, Indiana Tech
- Erica Billingsley, Parkview
- Erica Means, JH Specialty
- Erin Johnson, Indiana Tech
- Gigi Goshorn, 3Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Jessica Rossow, Design Collaborative
- Jordan Backer, Design Collaborative
- Josette Grames, World Baseball Academy
- Kidane Amare Sarko, Purdue University/Purdue Extension-Allen County
- Kiley Tate-Potts, Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
- Kristen Ripley, Gladieux Consulting & Parkview Health
- Lea Gamble, The Moake Park Group
- Mandie Kolkman, Fort Wayne Dance Collective
- Mandy Bordeaux, Sweetwater
- Rachel Batdorff, Franklin Electric
- Samara Thompson, YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne (Parkview YMCA)
- Storm Wright, BF Goodrich Tire Manufacturing
- Tayshia Williams, Manchester University
- Travis Adkins, Trine University
- Trey Kempton, 3Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Madison Lyon, Healthier Moms & Babies
For more information about the YLNI Leadership Institute, please go to www.ylni.org/leadership-institute.