Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana (YLNI) has named 16 emerging leaders to its board of directors for the 2020-21 year, which began on July 1.
The board of directors, which meets monthly, is the governing body of YLNI that guides the organization to fulfill its goals. This year’s board features six members appointed to their first two-year terms, nine members from for-profit industries and seven members from non-profit organizations.
● Savannah Robinson, President, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
● Chris Polhamus, Vice President, JH Specialty Inc.
● *Meg Saxman, Secretary, Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
● *Kyler Mills, Treasurer, Baden Gage & Schroeder LLC
● Justin Hayes, Director at Large, Executive Committee, Lake City Bank
● Ian Broad-White, Vice President, Leadership Development, Park Center Inc.
● David Curry, Vice President, Fund Development, Lake City Bank
● Craig Fischer, Vice President, Membership, Premier Bank
● Brandon Noll, Vice President, Community Impact, Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
● *Giang Petroviak, Vice President, Social Programming, Purdue University Fort Wayne
● Tim Zink, Vice president, Communications, PBS Fort Wayne
● John Hudson, Director at Large, Fund Development, Fort Wayne Community Schools
● *Beth Johnson, Director at Large, Communications, Home Builders Association of Fort Wayne Inc.
● *Jessica Morales, Director at Large, Leadership Development, Canterbury School
● *Chelsea Wolpert, Director at Large, Community Impact, Flint & Walling
● Marlies Zwepink, Director at Large, Technology, Vera Bradley
* First year on board of directors.
The board's day-to-day activities include a variety of tasks, such as program development, event planning, fund development and community advocacy for the emerging professional demographic in northeast Indiana.
"I am excited to lead this board of passionate and dedicated emerging leaders who are committed to making northeast Indiana a better place,” said Robinson, who is in her third and final year as president. “We're excited to continue to strengthen this organization to positively impact our community.”
Established in 2005, YLNI is a group of dynamic emerging leaders that aims to engage the community and make a positive impact in Fort Wayne and the surrounding area. The mission of YLNI is to attract, develop, and retain emerging leaders through community, professional and social engagement.
To learn more about YLNI, visit ylni.org.