Next Gen Leadership Institute
The Next Gen Leadership Institute bridges the hap between our signature Leadership Institute and HIgh School Leadership Institute, aiming to grow emerging leaders ages 18-22. This program is modeled after our other institutes and connects young entrepreneurs and students from our area Northeast Indiana colleges, universities, and trade schools. Taking place in February this two-day program is a crash course in leadership development, covering both personal and professional topics that are tailored to help participants build relationships, network, and connect with their community. For participants, it plays a role in their future goals and plans in the community.
- Develop practical, real-world leadership skills
- Learn from a diverse group of community leaders
- Network with young professionals in a variety of fields
Who Should Apply?
- Member and non-members of YLNI
- Students aged 18-22 years, enrolled in an area college, university, trade programs or schools
- Young entrepreneurs and community volunteers
- Applications open in November
- Class size is limited; we do ask for authentic and well-thought-out responses as well as a current resume or CV, current headshot, and letter of recommendation
- Connect with us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to see when applications open up
- Submit your Application today!