Create a Personal Relationship With a Community Leader
The Power Lunch series takes place once a month during lunchtime from July-October. Small groups of 3-4 have the unique opportunity to meet
with one community leader for lunch. This personal interaction provides
community leaders with an opportunity to candidly share experiences,
while members are able to ask questions. By meeting with the same
group for four months, each group has an opportunity to build lasting
relationships with the leaders in the community.
- Learn from a diverse group of community leaders
- Network with young professionals in a variety of fields
- $100 for non-YLNI members and $80 for current YLNI members
Who should apply?
- Members and Non-members of YLNI
- Emerging leaders and professionals
- Potential leaders in corporate, nonprofit, education and health care
- Community volunteers
2022 Power Lunch Community Leaders
- Jennifer Winklejohn (Sr. Vice President/Division Director, Robert Half)
- Dr. MarTeze Hammonds (Chief Diversity Officer, Purdue Fort Wayne)
- Bob Vitoux (Chief Executive Officer, OrthoWorx)
- Community leaders interested in being part of the Power Lunch series should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Applications open in May and close on July 11th at Noon.
- Connect with us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to see when applications open up
- Submit your Application today! https://ylni.wufoo.com/forms/m...
- Email email@example.com
"As a former participant in the power lunch program, I highly recommend this to anyone interested! This format is great for the emerging leaders to learn from and build new relationships that they may not have a chance otherwise. These programs also seem to benefit community leaders and provide a chance to engage with a younger demographic and share helpful insights. We found that organic relationships formed well after the lunch series ended, and we continue to stay in touch today."
- Former Power Lunch Participant, 2015