YLNI Farmers Market
2020 Season Market Dates
Saturdays from May 16 - September 26 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
“We are so excited and relieved to not only get our local small business vendors back to work serving the community, but also to provide local products back into the hands of Northeast Indiana residents. These modifications are temporary and will be fluid depending on where we find ourselves in the upcoming weeks. We look forward to providing the full experience of our YLNI Farmers Market when the time allows.”
- Ashley Adams-Wagner, YLNI Farmers Market Manager
Visit the Market
Located in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne, the YLNI Farmers Market presents a vibrant, open-air outdoor market experience!
Location and Parking Information
Located directly behind the Fort Wayne History Center at the corner of Barr and Wayne Streets.
Free parking is available in the History Center lot along Berry Street and on the streets in the surrounding blocks, with ample opportunities to lock up a bicycle as well.
Our vendors and volunteers are the heartbeat of the market.
This “producer” market is a staple in Fort Wayne and northeast Indiana as as a local grocer, provider of community engagement, and consistent storefront for local vendors to sell goods to the public. The market organizing team has announced the following modifications to the market in response to COVID-19:
- The layout of the market has changed, and vendors will be back to back down Barr and Berry Streets.
- Vendors will be “grabbing their own products” behind their booths to customers lower contact with customers
- Foot traffic will be placed in a “one-way” flow to encourage zero lines at booths and tents, and increase the ability to stay the appropriate distances from others as directed by Phase 2 Guidelines
- Face masks will be ENCOURAGED but not required for vendors and patrons throughout Phase 2 in line with the Governor's Phase 2 guidelines.
- Strategic placement of hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the YLNI Farmers Market Footprint
- There will be delivery and pickup options through local delivery services if “at-risk” or those who wish to isolate from the market would like to have local goods from vendors.
- Waiter on the Way: https://fortwayne.waiterontheway.biz/farmers_market (Under construction)
- The History Center will be open for restroom facilities.
The YLNI Farmers Market encourages any resident who is feeling ill to stay home or use delivery options!
The YLNI Farmer's Market is made possible by all of our amazing volunteers and the community's support through sponsorships and partnerships.
|Belmont Beverage||Fort 4 Fitness|
|Old Fort Soap||TOA|
|Windows Doors & More||Kickstart|
|Superior Auto||History Center|
|DID||Tour de Fort|