The opportunities our young leaders believe they have, the value they see within themselves, and the support they receive are all critical to who they believe they can be and the change they’re capable of in the world. YLNI has partnered with Founders Spark to put together a summer program where we immerse students in the world of entrepreneurship and the possibilities available to them to impact the world. The schedule will be released when applications open.
- This program aims to recruit young leaders who show promise and interest in entrepreneurship to learn how to manifest that into something greater. Students will gain fundamental knowledge in entrepreneurship, a connection to mentors and resources in our community. We’ll focus on teaching in the areas of marketing, finance, legal, and personal development as it pertains to entrepreneurship.
Who should apply?
- We are looking for applicants who have an interest in entrepreneurship or already have a business, have passion, ambition, and are looking for an opportunity to open doors for themselves. To be eligible, applicants must be 16-21 years of age and live in Fort Wayne. Unique cases that do not fit these criteria will be considered. \Founders Spark and YLNI are committed to putting together a cohort of diverse and committed students.
- Applications open in April
- Class size is limited; we do ask for authentic and well-thought-out responses as well as a current resume or CV, current headshot, and letter of recommendation
- Connect with us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to see when applications open up
- Submit your Application today! (link only active when applications are open)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org